Messages regarding the introduction, discontinuation, and suspension of new tests along with changes to APT procedures are announced to the field by email and posting on the Army Personnel Testing Program milSuite page.
Please join the site by following the steps below:
- Visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/groups/army-personnel-testing-program/overview
- Select "Join the Group" on the top right corner of the page
- Select "Following" in the same location and add check marks for "Following" and "Inbox". This functionality will provide you with an opportunity to receive all the APT updates directly to your email box.
- APT Personnel Testing Program milSuite Page is one-stop-shop for all APT information.
Army Personnel Testing milSuite Page Content:
- APT Regulations and References
- Sample of APT ETP Requests
- APT Related Forms
- APT Messages and Updates
- APT Calendar
- Frequently Requested Information and Documents
- Training Requirements
- Testing of Other Military Branches
- Useful Contact Information
- Incentives and Compensation Information
For the Army Personnel Testing milSuite page questions, please contact the APT program office at email@example.com, COM 502-613-8594 or DSN 983-8594.